Plot two entries across the testers
From the menu Accessories, select Data Plotting... Two Entries. A panel with two text boxes will appear above the biplot.
Select the entries to be compared and click Plot 2 Entries, a scatter plot will appear. It contains the following features:
- It is the tester-centered data that is displayed; the guidelines indicate the averages of the testers, respectively.
- The X-axis represents values of the first entry, and the Y-axis represents values of the second entry.
- The correlation coefficient between the two entries across the testers is indicated on the upper-left corner.
- The tester names are displayed in the plot. Therefore, the two entries can be compared for the various testers (environments or traits).
- A y = x line (the equality line) indicating the expected trend if the two entries are identical with regard to the testers.
Here is an example.