Plot two testers for all entries
From Accessories, select Data Plotting ... Two Testers. A panel with two text boxes will appear above the biplot.
Select two testers or traits to be compared and click Plot 2 Testers, a scatter plot will appear.
The simple plot of two testers contains the following features:
- It is the tester-centered data that is displayed, and the guidelines indicate the averages of the two testers, respectively.
- The X-axis represents the first tester, and the Y-axis represents the second tester.
- The correlation coefficient between the two testers across the entries is indicated on the upper-left corner.
- The names of the entries are displayed in the plot. Therefore, the entries can be evaluated based on the two environments or traits.
- A y = x line (the equality line) indicating the expected trend if the two testers are completely proportional.
Here is an example.