Contents - Index
Please do the following:
1. Obtain your license (usually you will be given an internet link to download if you have ordered GGEbiplot. Contact to order: email@example.com)
2. Download and install the beta GGEbiplot: www.ggebiplot.com/GGEbiplotBeta.msi (about 3.2 MB). Skip this step if you have run GGEbiplot on your computer before.
3. Extract your GGEbiplot file to C:\Program Files\GGEbiplot\ to replace the existing file.
4. Start GGEbiplot from the shortcut on your desktop.
1. If your internet speed is slow, please make sure that you have downloaded the full packages, not just part of it.
2. You can get the full package of Help from this location: www.ggebiplot.com/GGEbiplothlp.zip (about 3 MB).